We love what we do, and doing the best job for our clients is what matters, not awards. But it sure is nice to win so many.
2and2 Headspace ‘SafeMinds’ program:
- Highly Commended at the 2015 AIMIA awards
- Finalist ‘Not a Feature Film’ Short Film Night
- Finalist – Short Film Social, Sydney, December 2014.
- Best Film – Sydney Fringe Festival, Sydney, September 2014.
- Best Film – Actors Anonymous Film Festival, July 2014.
- Finalist – Campfire Film Festival, Melbourne, January 2014.
- Finalist – Byron Bay International Film Festival, March 2014.
- Finalist – Speechless Film Festival, Minnesota, USA, March 2014.
- Finalist, Life Fest Film Festival, Los Angeles, May 2014.
- Best Actor, Port Stephens Film Festival, September 2014.
- Finalist, Port Stephens Film Festival September 2014.
- Finalist, Long Island International Film Festival, New York, July 2014.
- Finalist, Melbourne Underground Film Festival, September 2014.
- Finalist, Cause Film Festival, Sydney, September 2014,
- Finalist, Balinale International Film Festival, Bali, September 2014.
- Finalist, Electric Shorts, Melbourne, October 2014.
2 and 2 – Fair Work Ombudsman Online Learning Centre:
- Finalist – “Best Digital Advertising or Communication – Learning and Education“, 21st AIMIA Awards.
- Gold – “Best Use of Video for Learning”, Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Learning Awards.
2and2 for Lend Lease eH&S Passport Project:
- Best Use of Video for Learning, Brandon Hall award.
- Best Actor – Lucky Film Festival.
- Finalist – Lucky Film Festival, October 2013.
- Finalist – Actors Anonymous Short Film Screenings, October 2013.
- Finalist – Sandfly Film Festival, November 2013.
- Finalist – St Kilda Film Festival.
- Bronze – the Australian Cinematographers Society Victorian and Tasmania Awards for Cinematography for Bruce Phillips.
2and2 Lend Lease eH&S Passport Project:
- Winner of Platinum LearnX Award
- ‘Best in Class’ at the US Interactive Awards
Dreams of Evolution:
- Finalist – “Songs Interwoven of Lights” at the Queensland Poetry Festival, as part of the 2012 QPF Filmmakers Challenge.